SIP / VoIP Phone Provider, Boise and Meridian, Idaho
Session Initiation Protocol or SIP is the internet standard set of rules which governs the format of
messages exchanged between computers. This protocol is used to initiate, manage and terminate
voice or video calls between one or more participants on an IP network.
Session Initiation Protocol works in conjunction with Voice Over IP (VoIP) to provide an array
of services such as internet conferencing, IP telephony, instant messaging, presence, voice and
video communication and data collaboration. DataTel Communications is a premier SIP phone
provider as well as a VoIP provider.
Why do I need SIP enabled VoIP for my business phone needs?
- Session Initiation Protocol can save you money on long distance when coupled
with VoIP. In fact SIP phone-to-sip phone calls are free.
- Reduce travel related telecom expenses by taking your phone number with you
when traveling worldwide. VoIP phone calls can be diverted anywhere in the world
because of the Session Initiation Protocol characteristics.
- Reduce hardware costs. Session Initiation Protocol has the ability to integrate
hardware from different manufacturers. You can mix and match any SIP hardware
or software phone with any SIP-based IP PBX, PSTN Gateway or VoIP provider.
Simplify your Telecom
- A Session Initiation Protocol enabled VoIP phone system offers greater flexibility
and more robust features than a proprietary phone system provider.
- As your provider we can assist you with Session Initiation Protocol enabled VoIP to facilitate virtual local calling in cities where you do not currently have a physical
- Do you have an employee that works in Boise and Meridian, Idaho? Employees
can simply fire up their SIP software VoIP phone and answer calls to their
extension, just as they would in the office.
Whether its SIP to the desktop and/or SIP trunking, DataTel communications is the provider of
the latest offerings and solutions. Our team can explain and offer SIP trunking, SIP desktop
phones and VoIP communications systems. SIP is a non-proprietary protocol and we adhere.
Let us be your free Session Initiation Protocol softphone software provider and installer, such as
X-Lite. We represent providers such as Bandwidth.com, Broadvox, Airspring, and many more
providers. DataTel communications is your one stop provider for SIP and VoIP phone solutions.
Headquartered in Boise and Meridian, Idaho, our experts are available to customize and provide
the best system for your business. Call us today for your free evaluation.