Mitel Networks 3100 Integrated Communications Platform (under 50 users)
An office-in-a-box, business communications solution, designed to fit the needs and wallets of small businesses, by combining a telephone system, computer network and a gateway to the Internet in one single package.
The Mitel Networks 3100 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP) is an all-in-one communications solution that allows small businesses to enjoy functionality and benefits previously only available to large corporate enterprises.
The 3100 ICP provides comprehensive features for small businesses for 50 users and under by integrating a telephone system, Local Area Network and high speed Internet access into a compact, installer-friendly package that is exceptionally easy to use.
With hundreds of features and services available right out of the box, including voicemail, auto-attendant, a router and browser-based management, the 3100 ICP is the ultimate convergence solution for today’s progressive small business professional.
The 3100 ICP connects to DSL and cable modems to provide a plug-and-play communications solution that includes:
* A telephone system which is optimized for 10 to 50 users
* Embedded applications such as voice mail and an auto-attendant
* A computer network with a Layer 2 Ethernet switch, router and two 56K dial-up modems
* An Internet gateway with connection to a DSL router
* Interoperability with a wide array of business telephones, peripherals, and a PC-based softphone
* Remote access via RAS connection or Virtual Private Network (VPN)
* Simplified browser-based system management
* Access to a wide range of applications and services such as teleworking, virus protection, and firewall through the Mitel Networks 6000 Managed Applications Server
Mitel Networks 3100 ICP Components Overview
Mitel Networks 3100 ICP Features Data sheet
Mitel Networks 3100 ICP Product Overview
Mitel Networks 3100 ICP Telephone Features