Mitel Networks 5310 IP Conference Phone
Full-duplex IP boardroom conference phone features exclusive acoustic beam forming technology to eliminate ambient room noise and sidebar conversations.
Mitel Networks 5310 IP Conference Phone provides full duplex, advanced IP conferencing through sophisticated acoustic beamforming technology. With this new technology a microphone array focuses on the party speaking, virtually eliminating all ambient room noise and sidebar conversations. Highly intuitive to use, the 5310 IP Conference Unit clips connects directly on to the Mitel Networks 5220 IP Phone enabling the user to manage the conference through familiar telephony controls.
The 5310 IP Conference Phone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3100 and 3300 Integrated Communications Platforms and is designed for larger meeting rooms up to 20′ x 30′.
The 5310 IP Conference Phone also supports multimedia capabilities through Mitel Networks 5700 Voice First Solution, enabling multimedia conferencing through the “touch of a button” on a 5220 IP Phone.
Mitel Networks 5310 IP Conference Phone provides such features as:
* Full Telephony Functionality/Single LAN Connection
* Plugs into Mitel Networks 5220 IP Phone headset jack for full conferencing and telephony functionality
* Superior voice quality
* Acoustic beamforming technology, noise reduction, and automatic gain technology to focus microphone beam on lead speaker and eliminate background noise and sidebar conversations
* Full-duplex operation supports natural conversation
* Direction Indicators
* Integrated LED direction indicators
* Optional remote control
5310 IP Conference Unit Data Sheet