Mitel Networks 6120 Contact Center Scheduling Solution
Mitel Networks 6120 Contact Center Scheduling (CCS) ensures that agent scheduling is not only simple, but optimized to meet your forecasted requirements.
Mitel Networks 6120 Contact Center Scheduling (CCS) ensures that agent scheduling is not only simple, but optimized to meet your forecasted requirements. The 6120 CCS allows supervisors to schedule agents by shift, daily, weekly or monthly variables while taking into consideration lunch, breaks, training, vacations, etc., – all through an intuitive interface. For real-time savings, the 6120 CCS let’s you schedule your people and their breaks to meet a forecasted budget or coverage goals.
Mitel Networks 6120 CCS integrates with Mitel Networks 6110 Contact Center Management (CCM) forecasting to provide supervisors with the following additional capabilities:
* Efficiently schedule by assigning tasks to agents based on their skill set
* Schedule within your budget by viewing the automatically generated report on the financial impact of each schedule
* Adjust schedules on-the-fly based on changing conditions
* Plan and track training, meetings, vacations, and sick leave with sophisticated accrual-based leave planning
* Store employee skills, hire dates, payroll rates, ID photos, addresses, and emergency information with employee profiles
* Report on schedules, budgets, or payroll rates ? there are 29 reports in all
* Import or export scheduling information using dBase, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, or Microsoft FoxPro
Mitel Networks 6120 Contact Center Scheduling Brochure