Mitel NuPoint Unified Messaging 640
Mitel NuPoint Unified Messaging (UM; formerly Mitel NuPoint Messenger IP ) 640 delivers carrier-grade reliability and resiliency. NuPoint UM 640 scales to hundreds of thousands of users in centralized or distributed networks.
Mitel NuPoint Unified MessagingTM (UM; formerly Mitel NuPoint Messenger IP®) 640 is a highly scalable and robust messaging solution that delivers carrier-grade reliability and resiliency. It meets the scale, reliability and budget requirements of businesses of all sizes, with flexible deployment options:
* Single-server solution: delivers fully redundant hardware in a single server, for cost-effective service reliability that scales to 120 ports
* Multi-server solution: scales service reliability up to 960 ports with up to 4 clustered nodes
NuPoint UM 640 benefits:
* Easily grows with your organization, supporting up to 100,000 mailboxes, 960 ports and 10,000 hours of storage
* Leverages your investment in advanced data storage, as NuPoint UM 640 can be centralized in a data center, supports NAS integration and can deliver cross-data center disaster recovery
* Increases user productivity and responsiveness with advanced unified messaging and text-to-speech email reading, allowing users to manage all forms of messages, including voicemail, email and fax, from the interface that suits them best in the moment: desk phone, mobile device, or PC
* Improves customer service levels and offloads the company receptionist from routine calls with an auto-attendant
* Empowers users to control how and when calls reach them with personal call routing options such as find me – follow me, and the ability to create personal auto-attendants with options such as schedules and caller id filtering
* Fits with your existing infrastructure including third-party PBXs, LDAP and Active Directory®, and leading email and presence solutions.