MiVoice 8568 Digital Phone
The full-featured and scalable MiVoice 8568 Telephone is the perfect solution for demanding users.
The MiVoice 8568 Telephone is perfect for users requiring efficient call processing capabilities from the Mitel MiVoice Office Edition. This powerful, ergonomically designed digital telephone features a six-line by 16-character display with eight menu-driven soft keys, which intuitively guide users through system features and capabilities. Sixteen programmable multi-function keys and 10 fixed function keys can be customized for one-touch access to the most commonly used telephony functions and settings. A built-in jack allows headsets to be attached to the phone without interfering with handset operation. The MiVoice 8568 Telephone supports both the Mitel Programmable Key Module (PKM) 12 and the Mitel Programmable Key Module (PKM) 48 for additional programmable keys and DSS/BLF functionality. Support for the Mitel Unified Communicator Express and Mitel MiCollab Client make the Mitel 8568 a powerful communications tool for small and medium businesses.
- Six-line x 16-character alphanumeric display
- Eight, menu-driven, context-sensitive softkeys
- 16 programmable multi-function keys with LED indicators
- 10 hard function keys: Mute, Speaker, Volume Up / Down, Directory, Feature (Special), Redial, Hold, Transfer, Message
- Support for enhanced desktop applications: Unified Communicator Express and MiCollab Client
- Hands-free operation (half-duplex)
- Dedicated headset jack
- Speed Calling (System/Station)
- Intercom Calling
- Voice mail notification – large message waiting lamp
- Message handling (View/Reply)
- Store up to 10 Station (personal) Speed Dial numbers