Mitel Unified Communicator 5000 (Mitel Networks)
Mitel Unified Communicator (UC) 5000 (formerly Inter-Tel Unified Communicator) is a presence management and collaboration application that integrates with the Mitel 5000 Communications Platform
Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) 5000 (formerly Inter-Tel Unified Communicator) is a presence management and collaboration application that integrates with the Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP). It blends call features, routing rules as well as contact and device management with web collaboration and videoconferencing.
UC 5000 puts individual users in control of their communications and devices. They can communicate their status and availability to callers and coworkers, and manage their communications from any device via simple point-and-click and/or speech-enabled interfaces.
By combining unified communications with collaboration technology, your employees can quickly achieve higher levels of communication. UC 5000 integrates web conferencing, allowing users to easily invite people into an ad-hoc or prescheduled online meeting. This real-time collaboration tool features include desktop and application sharing, keyboard and voice chat, file transfer and multipoint videoconferencing.
Product Key Features
- Faster, More Convenient Connections: With intelligent call routing, communications get to users more quickly and on the most convenient device; “find me/follow me” capability ensures urgent communications are routed to successive devices/locations until the individual is reached.
- Fewer Interruptions: Non-critical communications can be automatically routed to mailboxes, colleagues or receptionists.
- Improved Efficiency: Save time by accessing all communications and centralized directories from a single interface that is consistent across all devices.
- Better Teamwork: Presence and status information lets users know if and when colleagues are available to help them connect faster and more efficiently.
- Integrated Web Conferencing Technology: Desktop and application sharing, text messaging, videoconferencing, and Internet co-browsing expand your communication possibilities.