SpectraLink NetLink h340 Wireless Telephone
SpectraLink NetLink h340 Wireless Telephone is uniquely designed to meet the challenging needs of the healthcare workplace. With more durable plastics, backlit keypad, and multiple charging options, this handset is especially suited for 24-hour, shift-based environments.
The NetLink h340 Wireless Telephone is uniquely designed to meet the challenging needs of the healthcare setting. The small and lightweight design is ideal for healthcare workers who are constantly on the move. SpectraLinks innovative design, advanced manufacturing and testing process ensures the NetLink h340 Wireless Telephone is durable enough to withstand the rigors of the healthcare environment. Because healthcare institutions operate on a 24-hour basis, the NetLink h340 Wireless Telephone comes standard with a backlit display and keypad for dimly lit conditions. Supported charging options include single, dual and quad chargers to ensure that fresh battery packs are rapidly available for round-the-clock operation.
The NetLink h340 Wireless Telephone communicates using 802.11b and appears to the Mitel Integrated Communications Platform (ICP) as a wired, multi-line display set similar to Mitels powerful 5224 IP Phone. It supports calling party, name display, message waiting indication, multiple line appearances, and other advanced features that are delivered to the mobile user throughout the workplace.
The NetLink h340 provides:
* 802.11b standard-compatible wireless IP telephone
* Excellent voice quality on converged wireless networks
* MiNET support for seamless integration to ICP features
* Support for multiple lines
* Access to phone features using Function, Menu and four Soft-keys
* Text message / alert support
* 16-character backlit LCD Display
* Vibrating, visual and audio ring signals
* Headset support (2.5 mm)
* Up to four hours talk-time, up to 80 hours standby