Meet the challenge of improving client expectations while generating more revenue with Mitel’s advanced communications solutions. Timely, efficient communications are the key to managing increasing caseloads and providing your clients with the best legal services possible. By using the right tools, you can effectively manage and accurately record client calls, preventing the loss of critical billable hours and boosting your firm?s productivity.
In no other industry does the mantra â€œtime is moneyâ€ apply more than the legal profession. Mitel communications solutions help legal professionals use their time more efficiently, by improving their ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with clients and colleagues.
Mitel can provide you with the communications tools you need to access clients, colleagues and information anytime from any device, whether youre at your desk, in a cab, or in a courthouse. Calls can be routed and handled more efficiently to minimize disruptions and ensure urgent communications receive immediate attention. Your firm can save money by leveraging Web conferencing to host and record meetings and depositions across any distance, and improve its billable hours by recording and coding client calls, so conversations are always recoverable and phone time is accurately billed.
Key Features & Benefits
* Connect with Clients and Colleagues Faster: With Mitel wireless solutions, data, applications and communications are accessible from anywhere and from any device.
* Increase Revenue: Automatic tracking of billable phone hours ensures full billing with less administrative overhead.
* Improve Client Satisfaction: Superior call routing ensures high-priority clients and calls get top-priority treatment.
* Reduce Travel Time: Take depositions and hold meetings over secure Internet connections using effective collaboration tools.
* Boost Efficiency and Productivity: Unify interfaces and directories so all communications (phone, fax, e-mail, instant messaging, etc.) can be handled using simple, consistent interfaces.
* Improve Oversight: Use real-time and historical monitoring and reporting tools to continually measure and improve client service levels and communications efficiency.