Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (30 to 60,000 users)
Highly scalable IP-PBX that provides robust call control, extensive features and supports a wide range of innovative desktop devices and applications for medium-to-large enterprises. 3300 ICP is an integral element of the Mitel Networked Business portfolio of products that: facilitate business wide communication and collaboration, enhance workforce mobility and extend enterprise connectivity, improve client service and contact management, provide tools to manage communication overload, and reduce total cost of ownership.
Mitel Networks 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP) provides enterprises with a highly scalable, feature-rich communications system designed to support businesses from 30-30,000 users. The 3300 ICP provides enterprise IP-PBX capability plus a range of embedded applications including voicemail, auto-attendant, ACD and 802.11b wireless gateway. Operating across virtually any LAN/WAN infrastructure, the 3300 ICP provides seamless IP networking allowing for full feature transparency within distributed environments. Additionally, the 3300 ICP also supports networking standards such as Q.SIG and DPNSS allowing for tight integration with non-Mitel Networks PBXs.
Leveraging nearly three decades of call control experience, the 3300 ICP supports over 500 telephony features with simplified Web-based system management. At the user level the 3300 ICP supports the industry’s largest range of desktop devices including entry-level IP phones, Web-enabled IP appliances and full-duplex IP audio conference units. The 3300 ICP also supports a powerful suite of applications including multimedia collaboration, customer relationship management and unified messaging. Industry standard APIs (Application Programming Interface) are supported for extensive third-party applications through Mitel Networks Solutions Network (MiSN).
Mitel Networks 3300 ICP provides:
* Seamless IP Networking across multiple sites
* Resilient, robost switching
* Support for industry standard networking protocols such as Q.SIG and DPNSS
* 500+ telephony features
* Embedded voicemail, auto-attendant, ACD, and 802.11b wireless gateway
* Support for the broadest range of IP desktop
devices within the industry today
* Web-based user interface that allows for easy programming of desktop phones
* Hot desking, allowing users to change only extension to their own
* 802.3af compliance for power over Ethernet
* Support for touch-of-a-button, drag-and-drop video and audio conferencing
* Industry standard APIs and support for third-party applications through Mitel Networks Solutions Network (MiSN)
Mitel Networks 3300 Integrated Communications Plat
Mitel Networks OPS Manager Brochure
Mitel Networks 3300 Embedded Voice Mail DataSheet
Mitel Networks 3300 CiteLink Brochure