Mitel Networks 6000 Managed Application Server
Turnkey, all-in-one network server solution that provides single-site and branch-based businesses with increased network security, solid reliability and a comprehensive suite of managed applications and services.
The Mitel Networks 6000 Managed Application Server (MAS) is an award-winning, all-in-one security and productivity solution that is designed to improve business communications, enhance productivity and reduce costs. Ideal for branch offices and single-site organizations, it provides a secure firewall and Internet gateway, file and print services, corporate e-mail system with virus protection, domain registration and hosting, Web server, secure remote management and much more. The 6000 MAS is simple to use and requires little or no IT expertise to install and manage.
The Mitel Networks 6000 MAS is ideal for networks with five to 500 users. It is available either as a bundled solution on ultra-compact, rack-mountable server hardware, or as a software package that can be installed in minutes on any standard Intel-compatible PC. The 6000 MAS can also be deployed easily and cost-effectively as a teleworking solution for any Mitel Networks Integrated Communications Platform.
The 6000 MAS enables companies to:
* Enjoy automated virus protection against hackers and other threats
* Easily integrate Windows and Macintosh clients and NT/2000 networks
* Communicate with customers flexibly and securely
* Allow staff to stay connected any time and anywhere
* Block access to inappropriate, non-business-related Web sites
* Safeguard valuable information
* Improve your company’s professional image on the Internet
* Enable staff to collect and store information efficiently
* Ensure that your network is always available
* Integrate easily with your existing equipment
* Securely connect two or more offices
Mitel Networks 6000 Managed Application Server Pro
Mitel Networks 6000 Managed Application Server Data
Mitel Networks Small Business Solutions Brochure
Mitel Networks 6000 Managed Application Server Features