BTcp-7 Mitel 5550 IP Console (Mitel Networks)
Advanced PC-based IP console and administration application with intuitive Graphical User Interface that includes screen-based call status, call handling prompts call waiting indicators and Phonebook lookup.
Mitel® 5550 IP Console is an advanced PC-based console and administration application with a highly intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) that includes screen-based call status and call handling prompts, real-time Busy Lamp Field (BLF) status, plus telephony keypad and dual handset / headset jacks for fast, efficient attendant call handling on the Mitel 3300 IP Communications Platforms (ICPs).
With the integration of Microsoft® Office Live Communications Server 2005 and the 5550 IP Console, attendants can quickly compose and send an email containing a predefined message to a specific user who is listed in either the Phone Book or BLF panel views, allowing for much more efficient and accurate message taking. The User Messaging enhancements include features for monitoring the presence of users as well as the ability to send Instant Messages (IM) from the 5550 IP Console. All of these new features will improve console attendant productivity and efficiency, allowing them to be more responsive to callers and enterprise users.
The 5550 IP Console is targeted towards enterprise attendants requiring fast and easy access to call processing functionality.
- Presence indication for all users: Integrated with Live Communications Server
- Email and Instant Messaging capability with Live Communications Server 2005 integration
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) capability allows attendants to monitor up to 5,000 extensions or lines on a single 3300 ICP or across a cluster or network of 3300 ICPs
- Multiple BLF lists and ability to customize BLF views with tile-based BLF
- Incoming Calls list provides visual indication of all incoming calls, allowing attendants to prioritize calls and customize their greeting based on the calling line information
- Direct Station Select (DSS) feature enable operators to pick up ringing extensions and process callers more efficiently
- Calls on Hold enhancements provide attendants with additional information that allows them to handle calls more efficiently
- Specialized telephony keypad for dialing, call processing, and access to features and applications
- Highly intuitive GUI that includes screen-based call status and call handling prompts, making operations as simple as point-and-click
- One-button access to programmable key functions
- On-screen Scratch Pad window for note and message taking, and storing speed-dial numbers
- On-screen bulletin board for displaying messages to all attendants using the 5550 IP Console on the system
- Retrieve Key allows attendant to retrieve calls forwarded to the wrong extension
- Single key transfer to voice mail
- Twelve programmable keys for one-button access to the most commonly used attendant features and services
- Six call processing keys for intuitive management
- Call Answering Priority allows attendant to connect calls based on longest time waiting or origin
- Call Waiting Threshold capability allows incoming calls to be routed to other consoles to reduce wait times
- Comprehensive Hospitality Console feature set
- Language Support for English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, and Portuguese
- Dual handset / headset jacks for monitoring or training new attendants
- Adaptable telephony keypad and handset cradle for right- or left-handed console operators
- Data Sheet