Small and Medium Businesses
Mitel announces several enhancements to its market leading solutions that drive efficiency and productivity and help small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB) increase customer satisfaction and grow revenues. As the leader in the fast-growing SMB IP communications market, Mitel announces new products that address top requirements for SMBs including simple-to-deploy messaging, audio and web conferencing, mobility solutions, and easy-to-use IP desk phones.
As a small business owner, partner or manager, your contributions have a direct impact on your companys bottom line; the business “is” because of you. Through hard work and passion, you have built your business from the ground up, and are determined to see it continue to succeed.
When, its time to grow, attracting and retaining customers while maintaining a steady cash flow is critical. Youre a small organization, yet you need to appear bigger to attract much larger and more lucrative business contracts. Can you take your business to the next level without overextending? How will you ensure that the investments made now will serve your business for many years? Its questions like these that make you realize you need help.
Wondering if your current IT investment can help you as your business evolves? Then youve come to the right place.
Mitel understands the unique needs of companies like yours. Its with these needs in mind that weve created a suite of communications solutions made specifically for small business. These are just some of the possibilities:
* Handle incoming calls as professionally as larger organizations at a low cost â€“ while sustaining individual client relationships as only a small business can
* Preserve cash flow by utilizing a single solution for your communications needs. Save on long distance, PSTN and cellular network charges, and focus returns on business needs
* Remove barriers that block cash flow – resolve customer issues by reaching key colleagues easily and process orders more quickly without increasing payroll
* Attract and retain customers by extending personal touch opportunities â€“ one number that follows key personnel wherever they go â€“ wherever they are located
* Extend working hours through teleworking to ensure customers can always reach help, without needing to pay to keep the office open
Mitels managed services enable companies to focus on what they do bestâ€”running their business. Our TotalSolution® and FlexiTel programs in the United States address the total cost of ownership with end-to-end business communications services and solutions that eliminate the risks and uncertainties associated with the ownership and management of advanced technology. A fixed monthly fee, free software upgrades, and guaranteed rates of expansion keep your costs down, even as capacity and functionality grow with your business. One of your most complex and business-critical needs is managed by an industry leader with a proven record of top-quality customer support.
Interested in exploring possibilities for your business? Look to Mitel, your trusted partner for IP Communications.